Digital Strategy Reviews
We can support Head / SLTs with a whole school review of ICT, enabling you to focus on clear priorities for development. The team includes very experienced staff who have previously been Local Authority advisors supporting schools across a range of changes and initiatives.
Support can, for example, include:
- support with reviewing / auditing;
- supporting with visioning;
- helping SLTs with next steps;
- reviewing pupils’ standards and progress;
- advice on technologies that support teaching and learning;
- support with the national Naace ICT mark.
An education digital review can be coupled with an IT technical review where appropriate. We can also bring-in our Building Professional Services team to support schools with building works and school refurbishments.